Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Memorable The Year of 2015

December 25th, 2015

Tahun 2015 merupakan tahun yang paling banyak aku jatuh bangun dalam My Journey's as a Master Research Student. Hidup sangat mencabar and true, You have to challenge yourself to be on top of the rank among the best. Ianya sangat mudah untuk menewaskan orang lain, but trust me, it was very hard to fight with yourself ok. 

First quarter 2015 :

1. Attended ICASIT 2015, organized by UiTM Shah Alam. 
Disappointed in my presentation.
Action : Do a lot more presentation

Third quarter 2015 :
2. Participate in IID (Invention and Innovation Design 2015 in UiTM Negeri Sembilan) Disappointed with someone. Just let her know. 
Action : Ignore the negativity and move forward. Do not get involve with negative people.

3. Presentation at Universitas Andalas.
Disappointed because I only spent time for 1 day at the university. I hope so could spent time 2-3 days to sharing my knowledge in research.
Action : Valuable memories will kept in mind. Thanks to UNAND friends !!!!

4. Writing manuscript to publish in International level.
Disappointed with an articles have been submitted to the IFRJ. My target 3 more manuscript.
Action : I should done it before, and still continuing my works.


No comments:

Post a Comment